Working in a call center

I've been thinking of something to write about to update this blog but never seem to come up with anything.  The gloomy weather and the heavy and sustained fall of rain are not helping. And then the idea dawned on me. Why not write something relating to my present work? Seems easy eh?

Philippine Call Center Job

It's not actually easy as I think of, writing about working in a call center is a vast topic so I decided to come up with several subtopics to make it easier for me and you to browse through this. So here are my tentative list of articles and what to expect in the coming days:
Again, the above list is just tentative and may change as we go along with this topic. I encourage you to share your inputs - whether it is a question or recommendation.

If you enjoyed this article and wish to receive more great articles from me then don't forget to subscribe to my regular Email Updates to receive Latest Articles in your Mailbox. You can share your thoughts and insights by using the comment form below.

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/banggigay

Recommended Articles:

Jobs 141386791368296613

Post a Comment

  1. I would be very excited to read some more call center related topics. We also have call center and BPO news in our blogs. We love to write about the BPO industry of the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually in the process of editing the followup articles, limited time though coz of work.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this great and informative article. Basically i knew some of the things you told but some are very very super informative things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know that you found this informative. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the info..I was looking for that…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great post I have a question for you:I'm starting a small business and I will eventually be in need of a call center. My question is are there call centers that cater to small businesses?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post was really helpful for me !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your kind word! I hope to see you more here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, i'm a multilingual individual very fluent in Spanish, Tagalog and English.

    Interviewers always ask me how much i'm expecting as a salary.
    So my question is, how much should i ask for when i'm asked.
    I have no experience of any kind and i'm currently in college.
    Trying to get my first job as a Spanish agent. ( What's the best/Highest Paid Spanish Call Center here in the Phil? )
    Communications Skills are great using the 3 languages, Spanish being my native tongue therefore my strongest asset.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @AnonymousFor Spanish/English speaking agent, salary could range from 30k to 40k, plus allowances.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice sharing of this wonderful post thanks for sharing. good job. birkin bag

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is highly appreciated. Unnecessary or irresponsible comments will be deleted immediately. Thank you.

emo-but-icon

Visitors

Recommend on Google

When signing up you will initially receive a confirmation email requiring your approval to complete the subscription.

Recent

Site Stats

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines
item