My AdSense Application Approved in 24hrs!

Would you believe that I applied for AdSense yesterday and my application got approved within 24 hours? Surprise! Surprise! Even I can’t believe it as well because I know that it usually takes weeks or even months to get approved for Google AdSense. Sometimes you have to resubmit your application several times because of different reasons that the AdSense team may find in your site, I know because I experienced this the first time I applied for it.

Google AdSense Logo

So how did my AdSense application got approved in 24 hours time? The answer is I don’t really know.

For those of you who have read my previous post My AdSense PIN Arrived! But I’m Not Happy, you would know already what happened to my AdSense ads of which until now I can’t really comprehend why it got deactivated in the first place. With this, I decided to use alternatives such as Smowtion, Chitika, and BidVertiser to monetize my site and they proved to be very competitive. Honestly, I’m determined to just totally ignore AdSense and focus on using these alternatives.

After almost a month without AdSense on my site, I decided to try applying for it again using a different Google account id but still with my name, address and website just for the sake of it. I was advised before that if I want to reapply for AdSense, I have to use a different name and address, but then I said what the heck, if Google will approve my application or not it should be with my own name on it. Hence I’m not expecting my AdSense application to be approved.

So when I checked my email this afternoon, one particular email got my attention right away as it was on the top of the list in my inbox. The sender’s name is adsense-support. I was actually expecting a rejection but to my surprise I was wrong. The first part of the message read:

Congratulations!
Your Google AdSense application has been fully approved.  Within  a few hours, you will begin to see live ads, and your account should already be activated with AdSense.  If you would like a detailed walkthrough of everything you need to know as a new AdSense publisher, visit Newbie Central…

Well, this proves that there are still humans inside Google who can appreciate relevant  contents when reviewing a site. So for those of you who have their AdSense account got deactivated or is never yet approved, don’t lose hope. Patience is a virtue.

Thanks again for taking time to visit InhoHiway.

If you enjoyed this article and wish to receive more great articles from me then don't forget to subscribe to my regular Email Updates to receive Latest Articles in your Mailbox.

Feel free to reuse this blog's contents under a Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license unless otherwise noted.

Recommended Articles:

Tips And Tricks 4490428112303698771

Post a Comment

  1. Wow, this is a good news! Congratz, Marvs! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jomi! I couldn't believe it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a good news! :) BTW, did you use the same website when you applied?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! congrats! btw, I just got an email from adsense tonight...guess what? sad news :( but happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you looking to earn money from your visitors via popup ads?
    In case you are, did you take a look at PopAds?

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is highly appreciated. Unnecessary or irresponsible comments will be deleted immediately. Thank you.

emo-but-icon

Visitors

Recommend on Google

When signing up you will initially receive a confirmation email requiring your approval to complete the subscription.

Recent

Site Stats

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines
item