Battlefield 3 Limited Edition Release

Battlefield 3 Limited Edition is set for release this October 25, 2011. Gamers who pre-order Battlefield 3 are assured a copy of the Limited Edition, which includes the Back to Karkand post-launch digital expansion pack at no extra charge. With Back to Karkand, players can wage all-out war on four of the most celebrated maps from Battlefield 2 including Strike at Karkand, Gulf of Oman and the Sharqi Peninsula, all stunningly re-created using the power of Frostbite  2.

Battlefield 3

I’ve been playing Battlefield for quite a while now and is really enjoying this awesome game. I like its realism and gameplay, I can play countless hours and still enjoy every bit of it so I’m anxious to get my hands on Battlefield 3 Limited Edition.

Battlefield 3 will be available Oct. 25, 2011 in North America for the PlayStation 3, the Xbox 360 and the PC. PC gamers will be able to download the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition at Origin as well as over 100 digital retailers worldwide. For a complete list of worldwide digital download partners, please visit www.battlefield.com/digitaldownload.

Thanks again for taking time to visit InhoHiway.

If you enjoyed this article and wish to receive more great articles from me then don't forget to subscribe to my regular Email Updates to receive Latest Articles in your Mailbox.

Feel free to reuse this blog's contents under a Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license unless otherwise noted.

Recommended Articles:

Software 7992809222858778917

Post a Comment

  1. I have heard of this game but have yet to try it out for myself, I think I may have an older version of this one for the XBOX 360, but I can't be sure, I'm gonna have to check out my games, it's been ages since I last played on my XBOX or PS3, it's sad really, I miss my games.. :(

    Anyway, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice game. will try this out..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think yan katapan nung latest ng Counterstrike... u should see it, too

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is highly appreciated. Unnecessary or irresponsible comments will be deleted immediately. Thank you.

emo-but-icon

Visitors

Recommend on Google

When signing up you will initially receive a confirmation email requiring your approval to complete the subscription.

Recent

Site Stats

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines
item